Develop your skills to teach curriculum content in the outdoors – in the school yard, park or in the more wild venue
THE COURSE OFFERS YOU TO
- to learn how to work with the outdoor environment as a classroom and teaching media and how to work with experience-based learning and sensory awareness as a support for learning in school
- to develop personal and social skills through outdoor activities and lessons
- to understand the health benefit gained by taking learning into the outdoors.
- gain knowledge about the theoretical basis of outdoor educational pedagogy, research and literature
l- earn about outdoor pedagogy in a cross-cultural perspective and share experience and knowledge with others
- develop a personal activity plan - how to put new knowledge into action back home and how to support the school development in the field of outdoor learning